We’re a Happy Bunch.
Join Base and be part of Customer Marketing history!
Base is a Customer Lifecycle Marketing platform, building the Customer-led Growth (CLG) category and ecosystem. Through journey tracking, automation, insights, and predictions our Customer Marketing platform helps companies refocus their efforts on their customer-base, and attribute growth to customer activations. Armed with the tools and knowledge to achieve a well-engaged customer base, at scale, some of the world’s best marketing teams are already using Base to go from impacting demand to impacting Growth.
Base is on the lookout for a dynamic Account Executive to guide prospects through their decision-making journey and transform leads into enduring partnerships. With extensive product knowledge and understanding of our industry, the Account Executive will communicate directly with prospects, understand their individual needs and share how Base can help them achieve their goals.
- Lead the entire sales cycle from opportunity creation to close
- Showcase Base’s solutions using a value-based and challenger sales approach
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with prospective clients (and internal stakeholders) to create a customer-centric buying experience
- Identify and close net-new sales opportunities within target accounts with the opportunity for upsell and expansion
- Navigate mid-sized and large organizations to map stakeholders, generate pipeline, build champions, and close deals withC-level and VP signatories
First 30 days: Attain proficiency in Base’s product, value proposition, use cases and competitive differentiation, complete platform demo. certification
First 60 days: Manage sales cycles from inbound leads and start closing initial deals. Outbound prospecting and account mapping.
First 90 Days: Build an opportunity pipeline that is 3x the quarterly goal.
6 Months: Consistently exceed monthly sales quotas.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B closing role (previous SaaS experience preferred)
- Self-starter mentality, with the ability to work independently and in teams, growth mindset
- Consistent track record of success
- Ability to prioritize sales deals of varying sizes and stages
- Ability to manage technical demos by yourself,understand decision-making dynamics, self-learner, passion for the industry and job
- Experience in outbound sales
- A learning/growth mindset and interest in experimenting with methodologies and tools
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with peers and other departments
It’s great if you have:
- Familiarity with customer marketing, advocacy, or B2B marketing platforms is a major plus!
- MEDDIC, Value Selling, Challenger sales, Command the Message sales methodology
- Tech savvy, experiment with AI, track sales KPIs
- As a global company, some work outside of regular work hours and travel from time to time may be required
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level and working in a dynamic global SaaS start-up, please apply now.