We’re a Happy Bunch.
Join Base and be part of Customer Marketing history!
Digital Marketing Specialist
About The Position
Base is a Customer Lifecycle Marketing platform, building the Customer-led Growth (CLG) category and ecosystem. Through journey tracking, automation, insights, and predictions our Customer Marketing platform helps companies refocus their efforts on their customer-base, and attribute growth to customer activations. Armed with the tools and knowledge to achieve a well-engaged customer base, at scale, some of the world’s best marketing teams are already using Base to go from impacting demand to impacting Growth.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will have the opportunity to manage projects and be included in the diverse marketing activities, while working alongside Base’s talented go to market team. This is the perfect career step to anyone wanting to get into Marketing in hi-tech, enhance industry knowledge, business acumen, communication skills, and project management skills.
This is a hybrid role (3 days in the office in Kfar Saba and 2 days from home).
- Assist with marketing campaigns & activities such as setting up webinars, writing blog posts, organizing meetups, writing social media posts etc.
- Manage projects and ensure on-time delivery for assigned clients
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, to obtain approval of marketing campaigns
- Work with print and digital resources to launch campaigns
- Assist in the management of external stakeholders to ensure all needs are met
- Experience working with WordPress/ website design – big advantage
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms such as Hubspot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (native level) – must
- Very well organized with excellent project management skills
- Experience with campaign management- advantage
- Passion for marketing and willingness to learn new things
Cultural fit is key to your success within Base! The team is filled with social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal – excellent, innovative digital work and client satisfaction. It is a flat structure and the team collaborates, including the founders, who take a hands-on approach in the business.
Base is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.