TOP100 2023 Influencers & Strategists in CMA Terms and Conditions
- Event Description
The following Terms & Conditions (“T&Cs”) apply to the TOP100 Influencers & Strategists in CMA 2023 (“Event“). By participating in the Event, each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these T&C’s and the decisions of Base Tech, Inc., located at 530 Lytton Avenue, 2nd floor, Palo Alto, CA 94301 and its affiliates (collectively, “Base”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Time Schedules
- Phase 1: Contenders Nominations (January 4-13/2023)
- Phase 2: People’s Choice Voting (January 19-30/2023 with possible 1-week extension) (“Voting Period”)
- Phase 3: Judges Panel (February 1-6/2023)
- The final TOP100 will be announced on February 21st 2023.
The Event is open only to Participants at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, at the time of submission, that work or engage as a B2B Customer Marketer.
- A potential contender for the list of Top 100 list can be added by filling in the form located at https://base.ai/top100-cma-nominations/ (“Potential Contender”).
- Once a Potential Contender is enrolled, Base will send an automatic message which shall require the Potential Contender to: (i) accept these T&Cs and; (ii) fill out a form that includes a 400 words description of what makes the Potential Contender a successful customer marketer and sharing the key metrics and KPIs used to define the Contender program’s success (“Contender”).
- The voting will be open to the public during the Voting Period only, and shall be conducted through Base’s website located at: https://base.ai/top-100-cma-23/
Among all the Participants, the 150 that received the highest number of votes shall pass to the next stage – Judges rule.
- Each Contender that has qualified for the Judges’ rule stage shall receive a notification via email.
- Judge’s rule and announcement
The judges’ quorum shall be combined of 5 judges (none of them is Base’s employee). Each Judge is a high-level marketer employed in a top and recognized company.
The Judges will review the Contenders’ submissions and shall rank each Contender according to the following criteria:
- Communication skills and personal brand building.
- Internal collaboration with multiple teams, executive;
- A program strategy that aligns with the company’s business goals;
- Measurable KPIs and clear business impact;
- Strong relationship-building, alignment and storytelling.
Among all the Contenders that have reached the Judges Rules stage, the 100 Contenders that have received the highest ranking by the Judges shall be announced as a top 100 Influencers & Strategists in CMA for the year 2023. The announcement shall be made on February 21, 2023.
- General Condition
- Participants agree that the Base shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or, damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Event or any Event-related activity. Base assumes no responsibility for any damage to a Participant’s, or any other person’s, a computer system which is occasioned by participating in the Event, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Base is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Base reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the voting process, voting process, or the operation of the Event, to be acting in violation of these Event T&Cs, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Event, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Base reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple votings will be accepted.
- If a dispute as to the identity of the individual who actually submitted the enlisting form cannot be resolved to Base’s satisfaction, the affected submission will be deemed ineligible.
- Base reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Event if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Event is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Base’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Event as contemplated herein.
- In the event an insufficient number of eligible contenders are received and/or Base is prevented from continuing with the Event as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Base’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Base shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Event.
- These Event Terms cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Base. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Limitation of Liability
By entering the Event winners and participants agree to release and hold harmless Base and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such participant’s participation in the Event and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the voting process or the Event; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Event or the processing of entries.
- Social Disclaimer
Participants should understand that they are providing their information to Base and not to LinkedIn and Twitter. This Event is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with LinkedIn and Twitter. Participants hereby agree to release LinkedIn and Twitter from any and all liability in connection with this Event.
If you have any questions that weren’t answered in this T&Cs, you can contact us at Base_marketing@base.ai